International Conference Terminology at the Beginning of the New Century: Theoretical and Practical Aspects
National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (NUWEE), Terminology Committee (National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine), Ukrainian Lingua-Information Fund (National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine) in cooperation with other organizations are pleased to invite you to participate in the International Conference “Terminology at the Beginning of the New Century: Theoretical and Practical Aspects” (TBNC-2016). The conference will be hosted at the NUWEE inRivne, Ukraine, on September 15-16, 2016.
Paper topics include but are not limited to:
- Theoretical and methodological issues of modern terminology science
- History of terminology and terminology science
- Language policies and terminology
- Terminology problems in specific subject fields (terminology of humanities, economics, law, IT, natural sciences, engineering, etc.)
- Languages for specific purposes. Academic and professional communication
- Terminology and knowledge. Cognitive terminology
- Terminology and translation
- LSP teaching. Learning issues in terminology
- Terminological resources and terminography technologies
Conference languages: Ukrainian and other Slavic, English.
Papers submission deadline: July 01, 2016
Notification of acceptance: July 15, 2016
Conference: September 15-16, 2016
Abstracts and papers:
We invite submissions for 20 minute presentations. Submissions should be no longer than three single-spaced pages, in Times New Roman 12 pt, with 2.0 cm margins, including references and examples.
Format: title, short abstract in English (approx. 50 words), keywords (4-7), text, references.
Please send your submissions as MS Word attachment to: email@example.com
The following information should be included in the body of your e-mail message: title, author(s), affiliation, e-mail address.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terminology_Call for papers_En